"What is this", you ask? Click HERE to see!!
- Every chariot must have two wheels and a strut. No materials will be provided for the chariot.
- Each team will consist of 2 people pulling and 1 person riding in the chariot.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older on race day.
- Each chariot will race head-to-head against other chariots around Hyde Park Square (1 loop).
- No sharp edges anywhere on the chariot.
- No engines or external energy sources to power the chariot (human power only friends).
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Helmets must be worn by all participants.
- Chariot MUST make it through the entire course to be considered the champion.
- Costumes and team uniforms are encouraged.
- No sabotaging other competitors.
- $75 per team.
Divisions and Awards:
- Divisions will be determined based on entries submitted.
Banks, Breweries, Colleges, Media, Open, etc.
- Awards will be presented to divisional champions as well as best overall theme/costume
- All teams will be required to arrive for check-in and inspection by 6:00 PM.
- Races will begin at 7:00 PM and conclude with award ceremony by 8:30 PM.
Questions? Contact Doug Huff.